Wednesday 31 August 2011

DO YOU KNOW YOUR HYMNS?

Dentist's Hymn.................................... Crown Him with Many Crowns.
Weatherman's Hymn............................ There Shall Be Showers of Blessings.
Contractor's Hymn............................... The Church's One Foundation.
The Tailor's Hymn................................ Holy, Holy, Holy.
The Golfer's Hymn.................................There's a Green Hill Far Away.
The Politician's Hymn........................... Standing on the Promises!
Optometrist's Hymn............................. Open My Eyes That I Might See.
The IRS Agent's Hymn.......................... I Surrender All.
The Gossip's Hymn...............................Pass It On.
The Electrician's Hymn......................... Send The Light.
The Shopper's Hymn............................ Sweet Bye and Bye.
The Realtor's Hymn.............................. I've Got a Mansion,  Just  Over  the Hilltop.
The Massage Therapist's Hymn............ He Touched Me.
The Doctor's Hymn.............................. The Great Physician. 

AND for those who speed on the highway - a few hymns:
55 mph ........................... God Will Take Care of You
75 mph .............................. Nearer My God To Thee
85 mph ............................. This World Is Not My Home
95 mph ............................. Lord, I'm Coming Home
100 mph ........................... Precious Memories
 
Give me a sense of humor, Lord,
Give me the grace to see a joke,
To get some humor out of life,

No comments:

Post a Comment